InHerSight’s Emily McCrary-Ruiz-Esparza discusses what happened in a former job when she was asked to lie about work that was done.
Every year I go through the exercise of highlighting the albums I enjoyed the most. Here’s the list for this year:
- Car Seat Headrest – Twin Fantasy
- Ty Segall – Freedom’s Goblin
- Unknown Mortal Orchestra – Sex & Food
- Beach House – 7
- Father John Misty – God’s Favorite Customer
- MGMT – Little Dark Age
- Japanese Breakfast – Soft Sounds From Another Planet
- Natalie Prass – The Future and the Past
- Lucy Dacus – Historian
- Jon Hopkins – Singularity
Here’s my list from last year.